Naruto Bijuu Rebellion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Bijuu Rebellion
Naruto Bijuu Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Bijuu Rebellion

An RPG like you've never seen it before. You've entered a whole new dimension of Role-Playing!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Addition to Missions, Stats, and Training
World Map EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:51 pm by Admin

» The Golden Byakygan(Pupil Technique
World Map EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:24 pm by Admin

» Character Template
World Map EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:45 pm by Admin

» Naruto: The Story of the Bijuu Rebellion.
World Map EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:05 pm by Cut

» The Bijuu
World Map EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:02 pm by Cut

» Banned Jutsu List
World Map EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:20 am by Cut

» Demons (Open)
World Map EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:00 am by Triton

» Triton Hyuuga
World Map EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:46 am by Cut

» count to 1000
World Map EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:21 pm by Triton

Current Leaders
Yamakage - Open

Tanikage -Open

Raikage - Open

Bakukage - Open

Kaidakage -Open

Kazankage - Open

Chaos Undivided Leader - Open

Affiliates
World Map Zabuzaa
World Map Nldaffiliate
Naruto© - The Creator [ Masashi Kishimoto] Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc. ~ Their Rightful Owners ~ Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. © All Rights Reserved.Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:18 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Map

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1World Map Empty World Map Fri May 13, 2011 9:34 am

Admin

Admin
Jounin
Jounin

World Map RPGmap-1

THIS MAP WILL BE UPDATED AS THE RP IS UPDATED, UNNAMED COUNTRIES ARE THERE FOR PLOT REASONS AND WILL OPEN UP WHEN THE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE FULL.

http://narutobijuurebellion.forumotion.com

2World Map Empty Re: World Map Fri May 20, 2011 3:09 am

Cut

Cut
S-Ranked Missing Nin.
S-Ranked Missing Nin.

Traveling between villages is something that we most often think of as easy to do and swift. You simply post an exit in one topic, and an entrance in another. But cites's aren't that close together, and as we've seen countless times, it can take days or even in some cases WEEKS to get too another city.

However, here at N.B.R. we like to have swifter rp's, but we need to be a bit more realistic about what is going on. As one thinks about it, we can't make the process too long or too short, some sort of middle ground needs to be laid on going too different lands.

Exiting a City requires one to post in the various surroundings,examples such as Forest of Death, or Sunagakure Desert.Of course the cities will be differnt.
Leaving requires at least 150 words to exit
Once exited the topic members can post freely in the entrance topic, but they must wait 12 hours before entering another nations lands, I.E I exit Forest of Death, I can rp either there, or in the Sunagakure Desert outskirts, but I can't enter any Suna lands until 12 hours has passed. This is to ensure no funny business.
Traveling to other locations takes 12 hours per village, meaning to get to Iwa, Konoha can go straight there, to get to Kumogakure, Suna ninja have to go through Konoha. For Iwa to get to Kiri, they have to go through Konoha lands. Meaning 12 hours of limbo from Iwa to Konoha, and 12 hours of limbo from Konoha to Kiri.

What we want to stop is the random showing up of "friendly ninja" just because. And help develop the idea of village dependency and remove the random attacking of a village for just other's to join in for lulz.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]